Earn your initial license in less than 6 months, while you teach, and at a lower cost than other routes
This 25 minute recorded session gives you all the information you need to advance from a Provisional license to an Initial license as part of PRPIL (Performance Review Program for Initial Licensure), the alternative licensure program for Massachusetts teachers.
You'll hear from our Program Directors, recently completed teachers, Instructional Consultants, and Mentors, as we lead you through all the information relating to PRPIL and what you need to do to successfully advance to your Initial license.
- An introduction to PRPIL - what it is and why many of your colleagues have found it suits their individual situations
- PRPIL eligibility criteria
- How you are supported by your Instructional Consultant and Mentor
- Program summary - working towards your portfolio
- How classroom observations work
- Costs and payment options
- Next steps - how and when to apply