Delivering sustainable school improvement
Tuning in and Reaching Out - Engaging in authentic social emotional learning
Recorded February 2023
This 40 minute session is designed to develop your understanding of social emotional learning (SEL) techniques. In attending this interactive Professional Development session, you will:
- Connect the latest research on SEL to your experience working in districts and schools.
- Identify key mindsets and approaches for tuning into students’ and teachers’ needs.
- Be able to design strategies to reach out, restore trust and provide support to students and colleagues
- Analyze the assets and barriers to effective SEL implementation, and reflect on how that applies to your school
- Understand the appropriate next steps for deeper learning
Who will benefit from attending
The session is designed for school leaders and district leaders with an interest in improving SEL techniques within their schools.
About your presenter:
Amber Leage is an educational consultant providing strategic planning, program development, and reporting services to schools throughout the United States and abroad. She has been an educator for over 20 years. Her evaluation work includes evidence-based quality reviews, equity reviews and accreditation for k-12 schools and universities.
Register your place using the form opposite